Open town meetings are held in Borroloola every three months to provide an update on our operations and give residents the opportuinity to interact with our people.
All local residents are free to attend the public meeting, which includes interactive displays from various parts of our operations.
Our management is committed to open and transparent dialogue with all of our stakeholders and our General Manager is in attendance at every town meeting as evidence of this commitment.
- mining operations
- local job opportunities
- our environmental monitoring programs in and around the McArthur River and Gulf
- sponsorships and donations and the MRM Community Benefits Trust
- sacred sites and sites of cultural significance
- local business, employment and training opportunities
- community feedback on needs, priorities, ideas and views.